Welcoming the Metal Element
In this nourishing practice, Ali Jopp will be introducing us to the TCM view of the Autumn season; The Metal Element. In TCM Autumn started on August 7th - it's a time that teaches us of spaciousness, ceremony, intrinsic value, and the capacity to experience the transient nature of life.
This ritual will involve Dao Yin meridian stretches, meditation, knowledge of the metal element to help attune to the season followed by journalling and individual tarot pulls.
Delicious fruit and tea will be served, and each participant will go home with a moxa stick and instructions for its use to improve immunity during this season.
Ali Jopp is an acupuncturist and student of TCM.
Time : 9-1030AM
Date : Friday, August 28, 2020
Place : Private Location - disclosed before event
About The Event
- the $15 from each ticket will be donated, we will post on instagram about where these donations will go
- We welcome all levels of knowledge! If you aren't sure, please know there truly is no requirement. We are here to teach you.
- We will be meeting outside, on private property. We will have it set up for you but please feel free to bring your own blankets and pillows to add.
- You MUST register to attend - we have limited space and cannot take walk-ins at this time.
- If you would like to attend via Zoom, please let us know! We will modify the practice and price for those that would like to attend online with us.